Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship
Scholarship applications are open from the beginning of January to the mid of April every year and the results will be announced by mid-June.
B. Qualifications for Scholarship Application:
1. Applicants must be foreign nationals and must be in good health.
2. Applicants’ age must not exceed 40.
3. Applicants must have obtained a master’s degree recognized by the Ministry of Education, People’s Republic of China
4. Applicants should have excellent grades.
5. At the time of application, applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
C. Coverage of the Scholarship:
1. Tuition: Students are exempt from tuition.
2.Accommodation: Free campus accommodation.
3.Stipend: The scholarship students will receive monthly stipend 3,500RMB.
D. Application Procedure:
1. Submit application to Shenyang Aerospace University online (https://sau.17gz.org).
1.Photocopy of passport information page.
2. Notarized copy of highest diploma/degree certificate and academic transcript. If applicants are university students or already employed, they must also provide documents showing their status as university students or employees.
3. A study or research proposal (no less than 1500 words).
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
5. Two recommendation letters from professors (with working phone numbers and email address provided).
6. Photocopies of Physical Examination Forms.
7. Other relevant documents.
Note: Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English. Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the application result.
Mr. Charles Lv
Ms. Maggie Yu
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com