Resident Permit Regulations
International students admitted by SAU must register by the time stipulated on their Admission Notice. If unable to do so, international students must get special permission from SAU, otherwise they will be deprived of the right to register. International students who have registered should, in line with relevant regulations, go through the formalities of lodging registration, sanitary quarantine, and residence and registration payment.
1.International students must pay the fees for tuition, accommodation, registration, insurance, physical examination, and books, etc. at once one month prior to the date of visa expiration.
2.New students must pay tuition fee and other necessary fee in full for the whole academic year prior to, or within 15 days of registration.
3.The visa or resident permit of international students with overdue fees will be canceled.
4.Any payment failure will result in visa expiration and dismiss from China.
1.At the beginning of the exam, the main invigilator will give brief instruction about exam adequate. Examinees are required to listen carefully and follow the instructions step by step.
2.Examinees must be present in the exam room at least 30 minutes before the exam starts. If students arrive later than 15 minutes won’t be allowed to take the exam.
3.Examinees should only bring materials which are permitted. Permitted exam aids must be listed on the exam paper. Invigilators will check it at any time.
4.Examinees must have a valid ID placed on their desk during the examination (e.g. student ID, passport, etc.). Without a valid ID, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Mobile phones, bags and other items must be placed in the designated place of the room according to the invigilators’ instructions.
5.No headwear is allowed during the exam.
6.SAU will not be responsible for any damage to the candidate's Cell Phone, PC, Bags or other personal belongings while the equipment is in the exam area.
7.Students whose name are not on the list of examinees won’t be allowed to take the exam.
8. Examinees are not allowed to leave the examination hall during the first 45 minutes of the exam. Examinees are allowed to leave the examination hall only with the permission of an invigilator.
9. Examinees who want to submit their paper before the examination time is over must stay in his/her seat, wait until it’s received by the invigilator, and then leave the examination room immediately. Once handed in, the papers will not be returned to the candidate, no matter the reason.
10. Students must show consideration for examinees in the room to avoid any disturbances. This also applies at the end of the examination to ensure the environment. Failure to comply with this instruction may lead to immediate expulsion from the room.
11. Students who miss the exam will not be allowed to take the make-up exam. Disqualified students won’t be allowed to take the make-up exam.
1. Abide by the routine rules of SAU. The international students are required to return to the apartment before 23:00 p.m.
2. Abide by the visiting rules. Visitors should show their credentials and register at reception before they enter the apartment, and leave before 21:00 p.m. Visitors are not allowed to stay in the dormitories over night.
3. Keep quiet. Activities which affect other’s normal life and study such as dancing, shouting, drinking and playing loud music are forbidden.
4. Actions which violate the Chinese laws and the regulations of SAU are forbidden. And students are not allowed to transfer or sublet rooms by themselves.
5. Those who are dismissed from SAU should leave the university within the prescribed time limit. No rooms would be provided anymore and the university office has rights to deal with the belongings left in rooms.
6. International Students shall pay the fees on time, such as the charge of room, phone, water and power. The tuition should be paid each academic year in a lump sum.
7. The key should be kept and used only by the owner. Find somebody to take care of your belongings or deal with them in the best way during vacation.
8. No spitting and littering. No moving or detaching indoor facilities. Keep everything in order and clean. Do not throw things out through windows, and rubbish should be put in the designated place.
9. Pets are not allowed in the dormitories.
10. No destroying, detaching or changing the equipments and electric wires in the rooms and the building. Any damage or loss shall be compensated. The responsible students should pay for the maintenance costs for backup in the sink, and if there is no definite one, the roommates should share the costs. The students must report to the reception when they find any damage of water-pipe or light, or those students should take the consequences if any damage occurs.
11. Save water and power. Comply with the rules of using water and power. Electric appliances such as electric stove, electric heater, and electric rice cooker are strictly forbidden in dormitories and privately joining wires is also prohibited. The rooms are prohibited to store flammable and explosive goods. Those who cause fire or other damages must compensate all losses and would be transferred to the judicial and be investigated for criminal liability.
12. International students should sign accommodation contract with the apartment when they move in and they are not allowed to transfer rooms by themselves during semester.
13. Cooperate with the apartment staff when they enter the rooms for working. Students are forbidden to change or install locks by themselves.
14. Respect the staff and obey the management.
The international students who violate the regulations above would be given penalty or even academic dismissal by the university in accordance with the seriousness of the cases.
1.New students must pay the fees for tuition, accommodation, registration, insurance, physical examination, and books in full for the whole academic year prior to, or within 15 days of registration.
2. Continuing students must pay tuition fee and other necessary fee one month prior to the date of visa expiration.
3. The deadline for payment of tuition fees is the last day of registration for continuing students.
4. International undergraduate students who have been approved for early graduation are required to pay the full amount of tuition fee that has been fixed for their original designated duration of study.