Dear new students,
We are delighted that you choose SAU as your study destination. To help you understand the whole procedures and avoid unnecessary inconvenience, please follow the instructions mentioned here when you get your jw202 and admission notice hard copies.
1. Notify SAU Admission Office at least 5 days prior to your visa reservation. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your information to wechat ID 422216681 to make sure your information has been confirmed to the embassy. If you fail to contact our officers in advance, the embassy may refuse your visa application.
2. After you get visa and book flight, please send your itinerary to your agency (if you have), email@example.com, or wechat ID 422216681. Before you arrive at the campus, we need fill in your information on the entry campus application form. Without the form, you may be refused to come inside due to winter vacation.
3. New semester starts in March 13, 2023. As the first batch offline class students after pandemic, we wish you could come one week prior to the registration time. Free pickup from Shenyang Taoxian Airport and train station will be provided from March 6 to March 10. If you need pickup service, please contact with your agency (if you have), firstname.lastname@example.org, or wechat ID 422216681 to keep the seat.
4. If you cannot come from March 6 to March 10, pickup service fee is 350 RMB from airport or 200 RMB from train station.
5. As soon as you arrive at campus, please take all your original documents to register in Friendship Villa 102 and 101 in working time (8:30-16:30).
6. One-year tuition fee and accommodation fee, registration fee, bedding fee, and health insurance should be paid within 15 days upon you arrive China. If you fail to pay the fee in time, your X1 visa will be expired and you cannot continue study in China,