The university sports grounds are important places for physical education and sports training and for all students and teachers to carry out sports activities. Protecting and properly using the sports ground is the responsibility and obligation of all students and teachers. In order to strengthen the management and regulate the use of the sports ground, the following provisions are hereby instructed:
1. All university sports grounds are mainly for the faculties and students of SAU to use. Off-campus personnel is not allowed to enter without permission from the management administration of the university.
2. In the case of occupying any university sports grounds, application shall be handed to the Student Administration Office at least 5 days ahead.
3. Care for the environment. Wastes must be thrown into the trashcan.
4. Uncivilized/Aggressive behavior is strictly prohibited.
5. Proper protection of personal belongings is strongly suggested.