Notice on living off campus

Hits:    Time:2016-03-31

To consider the application of some students to living off campus, IEC agreed that the international students can live outside of university except those who are in the 1st year and 1st semester of the 2nd year. The other higher grades students including postgraduates and language students can apply to live outside.

Please take outside-campus living application form in the students Administration Office (202) and do relevant procedures.



                                                               International Students Apartment

                                                               International  Education College