2018 Fall Semester Admission
1. Bachelor degree programs (4 years)
Computer Science and Technology
International Economics and Trade
2. Master degree programs (2-2.5 years)
Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Manufacture & Automation)
Computer Applications Technology
Aerospace Propulsion Theory and Engineering
Energy and Environmental Engineering
3. Chinese Language
4. University Foundation Program ( 1 year)
5. Pre-University Certificate (2 years)
II. Academic Semesters
SAU divides every academic year into spring and autumn semesters. The autumn semester starts in September and ends in January of the following year while the spring semester begins in March and ends in July. There will be a winter and summer vacation every year. The summer vacation usually lasts 5 weeks and there are various summer vacation courses available for students. The winter vacation lasts 6 weeks and normally follows the schedule of Chinese New Year.
III. Application Procedures
1. Online application: http://sau.17gz.org/member/login.do.
2. Applicants will receive “JW202 Visa Application Form” and “Admission Notice” after they are enrolled.
3. Applicants should take the JW202 Form and Admission Notice to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General to apply for Student Visa (X Visa).
4. Applicants shall come to SAU before the date of class starting. If you need to be picked up at
5. Register deadline: Class for Fall semester starts from September 17th, 2018. Students should arrive for register at SAU before September 16th, 2018.
IV. Features of SAU
1.The leading aeronautical university in
2.Government owned university for 60 years.
3.Chinese Government Scholarship provided.
4..90,000 graduates since 1952, 18,000 current students, 1200 international students.
5.Majors taught in English Medium.
6.Government laboratory for Aerodynamics, wind tunnel testing lab, helicopter maintenance workshop approved by CAAC. 20 aircrafts on campus.
7.The first composite material designed and manufactured Unmanned Aerial Vehicle by SAU in
8.Outstanding university for international students education.
Charles Lv, Head of Admission and Career Planning Office
Candice Ma, Coordinator of Admission and Career Planning Office