Shenyang Aerospace University offers the Chinese Government Scholarship for excellent International students for 2019 September semester. The Program is a full scholarship under China Scholarship Council(CSC) for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
I Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1. Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
2. Duration. This scholarship in SAU only supports master’s students for 2 or 3 academic years. The scholarship covers majors of Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Application Technology, Business Management.
3. Instruction Language
Scholarship students must register for English-taught program.
II Scholarship Coverage
The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item(https://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua).
III When to Apply
You need to apply between early January and end of March, 2019.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
V Application Documents (in duplicate)
Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/, agency code:10143, choosing Program Category Type B)
2. Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English);
This should be a minimum of 200 words for the undergraduate program applicants and 800 words for postgraduate program applicants
5. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants for undergraduate program and postgraduate program must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) (The original copy will be kept by yourself and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English and can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
VI Scholarship Confirmation
1. SAU reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. SAU sends the admission documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients.
5. Scholarship recipients shall not allowed to change their host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
Admission and Career Planning Office
Tel:8624-89724298, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org