The Chinese Government Scholarship “University Graduate” Program was established in 2014 to serve the strategic goal of building world-class universities and first-class disciplines, give full play to the attraction of Chinese Government Scholarship to high-level international students around the world, and select international students with excellent academic background, professional ability and potential for future development. Shenyang Aerospace University starts to enroll the candidates who meet the program requirements. The specific application guide is as follows:
I. Candidate Scope
Master and Doctoral degree program
Master Programs (3 years in English medium)
1. Aeronautical Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Computer Science and Technology
4. Control Science and Engineering
5. Information and Communication Engineering
6. Business Management
Doctoral Program (3 years in English medium)
Aerospace Science and Technology
The major is taught in English medium.
IV. Scholarship Scope and Distribution
1. Length of study: 3 years ; Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
2. Students are exempt from registration fees, tuition, laboratory fees, internship fees, basic study materials, campus accommodation costs, medical insurance and tutoring fee.
3. A living stipend is provided: 3,000RMB/month (master program); 3,500 RMB/month (doctoral program)
4. The international travelling expenses are covered by the student.
V. Application Qualifications
1. Applicants must be foreign citizens in good health;
2. Applicants must comply with the laws and decrees of China and the regulations of SAU;
3. Mater program applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree and not be older than 35; doctoral program applicants must have obtained a master’s degree and not be older than 40.
4. Applicants should have excellent grades and provide two professor recommendation letters;
5. The applicant should not be holding scholarships of any other category supported by Chinese Government or local governments in China.
Till April 4, 2022
Office: Admission and Career Planning Office, International Education College
Address: No.37 Daoyi South Avenue, Shenbei New Area, Shenyang, China 110136